Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Not Quite A Far Flung Traveller... Yet...

Hello! Least experienced traveller here! So the countdown is down to single figures now - just over 9 days before we travel. Am I excited? YES!!! Am I scared? YES! But do I know that our God is an awesome Provider and Protector? Absolutely!

I know that God is going to do some awesome things on this trip, both in our hearts, as volunteers, missionaries, far flung travellers, and in the hearts of the dear people who are going to accept and welcome us, teach us new things, share with us in the experiences we are going to experience. Am I looking forward to this trip? More than anything ever before. To be given the chance to do this, to have this experience, time to love, time to grow and time to learn from the people I will meet, is a great gift from God, and I cannot wait.

I definately have the smiles on this week. :D

No comments: