Friday, April 18, 2008

Something Extra.

Well, I've started the Avenue and the Philippines group on Facebook cause I thought it would be a good way of publicising this even more, plus everyone who joins the group can upload photos, I've put all mine on there of the Joyland kids, adorable. :)


We all came back from this trip with something extra. For some, it was a new found meaning in life, a new love for people living far away, for children, for others, it was new friends and new relationships with old aquaintances. Glen just came back with a hole in his head. (What a day...) Nah. It was seriously awesome.


However, went to the Doc's today, I have a mosquito bite on my leg thats been looking a bit dodgy and my legs been a bit achy these last few days, doctor took one look at it and put me on a course of anti-biotics. Its a bit awkward, going to have to try and keep it dry and remember to take the tablets an hour before I want to eat. Still, would I change anything about the trip? Not for the world.

No comments: